A granular Enhanced Efficiency Fertilizer (EEF) that consists of urea with an innovative, proprietary polymer coating.
- Typically pink, but may be dyed other colours to differentiate from standard urea.
- Release rate is driven by soil temperature.
- The polymer coating slows the natural processes of nitrogen conversion and volatilization, making nitrogen available to plants over a longer portion of the growing season, which improves uptake efficiency and minimizes environmental risks.
- Available in different release durations according to the coating thickness, generally ranging between 30 and 90 days.
- In harmony with 4R Nutrient Stewardship practices (rate source at the right rate, in the rate place at the right time)
- Suitable for blending and all application methods utilized for standard urea.
Pursell supply points. New plant in St. Thomas, ON coming online for Spring 2023.